Don't hesitate to contact us:
Admissions Policies & Procedures
3-day and 5-day workshops
1. Complete our registration form. You may download the form here
or request that we send one to you.
2. Submit your completed registration form with a 50% deposit to
reserve your space in class. You may mail, email, or fax
your form to us. (Students submitting a registration form without a
50% deposit will not be enrolled, but will be placed on the class
waiting list. Once a class reaches maximum enrollment, space will no
longer be available to those on the waiting list.)
3. Once we receive your completed registration form and payment, we
will contact you to confirm your space in the class. Please note: your payment and registration will not be processed unless we have space available in the workshop.
4. Please note our cancellation policy:
Please note our cancellation policy. Any notice of cancellation or transfers must be made in writing.
• More than 6 weeks prior to the course start date, deposits will be reimbursed in full, minus a $30 cancellation fee, and transfers will be made at no charge; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• Less than 6-3 weeks prior to the course start date, deposits are nonrefundable and there is a $150 transfer fee; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• 2 weeks or less before the course start date and the class is currently not full, deposits are nonrefundable and there is a $150 transfer fee; transferred deposits are nonrefundable.
• 2 weeks or Less before the course start date and the class is currently full: deposits are nonrefundable and no transfer will be granted
• In the unlikelihood you need to cancel the day that the course starts, deposits are nonrefundable and no transfer will be granted.
• In the unlikely event of instructor illness or insufficient enrollment, SFBI will notify students by phone or email at least 10 business days before the scheduled start of a cancelled class. In this case, students will receive a full refund of their tuition payment, or may apply unused funds toward an alternate class. SFBI is not responsible for any hotel or airline fees that may incur in case of a canceled class. We recommend contacting SFBI to confirm enrollment before booking a trip to San Francisco.