Artisan Breads Workshop
• Artisan I: Systematic Approach to Bread: Learn the details of mixing, fermenting, shaping, and baking bread in this essential introductory course.
Starting days: ‖ May 18th ‖ June 8th ‖ July 6th ‖ September 21st ‖ October 5th ‖ November 16th ‖ December 7th ‖
• Artisan II: Baking Sourdough, Levain, and Wild Yeast:
Artisans II builds on the skills learned in Artisan I. Study the intricacies of sourdough and learn how various starters and fermentation techniques affect flavor and appearance.
Starting days: ‖ April 27th ‖ June 15th ‖ July 13th ‖ October 12th ‖ December 7th ‖
• Advanced Bread: Think out of the bread box. This course challenges traditional assumptions and explores innovative bread-making techniques. - Taught by Didier Rosada
Offered once a year: June 22th
• German Bread: German breads appeals to those who seek interesting breads with pronounced flavors and textures.
Offered once a year: October 19th
• Whole Grain, Ancient Grains, and Alternative Wheat: Satisfy the demand from your customers (and your own) for more healthy, tasty breads. There is a growing awareness on the difficulty in digesting gluten for some consumers.
Starting day: October 26th
Professional Bread Training